- Excess Insurance limits up to a total of $5,000,000 per occurrence and aggregate in excess of the self-insured retention.
- Quota Share Reinsurance limits up to $5,000,000 per occurrence and aggregate. An entity can retain a percentage of the quota share or can reinsure up to 100% of the limit. An entity can receive a ceding commission on the ceded reinsurance premium.
- Excess Reinsurance limits up to total of $5,000,000 per occurrence and aggregate in excess of the pool's self-insured retention.
- Carrier is Certain Underwriters at Lloyd's of London, rated A XV by AM Best.
- Currently valued errors and omissions loss data since inception of your self-insured pool's program.
- Separate listing and claim description of all incurred claims over $100,000.
- Sample copy of SBLL policy, including all endorsements, issued to members.
- Last three years audited financial statements of your self-insured pool.
For additional information or pricing contact: